Friday, October 15, 2010

TRL Fridays!!! (Bon Jovi edition)


I woke up hungover on Sunday and checked out what I drunkenly tweeted the night before. I don't know if anyone else goes to Twitter after they've had a few to drink, but I do... Anyway most of it was standard tweets, but one stood out.

"Note to self: It's my life by Bon Jovi for next TRL Friday"

Don't really remember why I posted that, but I did. I think the reasoning behind it was the fact that the bar (Like almost every bar) was playing "Living on a Prayer", which got me thinking about Bon Jovi. Honestly the first time I've ever heard Bon Jovi was on TRL for the song "It's my Life". I guess it's sort of cool that this song made them relevant again and made them popular for a whole new generation (I bought the CD). So I guess that's why I tweeted that. So I'm posting this TRL Friday in honor of my drunken self last Saturday..