Monday, February 14, 2011

Sad Love Songs....

Broken Heart

So as you all know today is Valentines Day. What you may not know is that it is also my birthday. You may think "Wow that's a cool birthday to have" You couldn't be more wrong. Nobody wants to celebrate your birthday because they are with their significant other and all that can do is remind you of the one that got away. So instead of posting my favorite sappy love songs such as "Something" by the Beatles, I've decided to focus more on the songs representing the lost loves, heartbreaks, and other things that I listen to while thinking about former girlfriends. So without further ado, I present my favorite sad love songs that will probably get me through the day... Happy Valentines Day everybody!

Bloc Party- This Modern Love


Kanye West- Runaway


Arctic Monkeys- Cornerstone


Radiohead- Talk Show Host


Thom Yorke- The Eraser